This past father’s day was the first one without my dad. I spent a lot of time looking at pictures and remembering the wonderful times in my childhood. I remember Dunkin’ Donuts on Saturday mornings and grilling out hamburgers with friends on Saturday nights where all the kids would play and run around and my Dad and his BFF would tease and prank everyone. The burgers were on, rain or shine. My mom even has a pic to prove it. My dad is grilling and his friend is holding the umbrella.
I’ve thought of both of them lot lately. They are together causing trouble in Heaven now. LoL. I’m sure the Lord has had to out them in “time out.”
This is Jesus dealing with them:
I have commented in the past on a woman named Lori Alexander who claims to be a Christian. There is a list a foot long of how vile this woman is.
- She flicked the cheeks of her infants if they bit her while nursing (like just unlatching them wouldn’t work).
- She used a leather strap to swat her babies under a year old.
- She gossips.
- She deceived her husband by destroying her birth control so she could have a second baby and stay home because her lazy butt just didn’t want to work.
- She says, “Pain is a great teacher.”
- She does not tithe, but would expect her church to have the endless funds to support her if something happened to her husband.
- She will delete any comments on her blog or fb page that disagree with her.
- She gives dangerous medical advice like saying its OK to go ahead and have a c section even against a doctor’s advice.
- She wipes up raw chicken juice and reuses the cloth without washing it, yet wants to judge people with messy homes because we all know that Jesus told Mary to get back in that kitchen and help Martha.
- She judges other women for not cooking “nourishing” meals, but only fixes big salads at home.
- She would love it if women were not allowed to vote.
But today was an all time low. Lori doesn’t feel depression is real and you should just pray for a “sound mind”. A woman commented today that she had considered taking her life this morning. All she was told in response was to pray and read her Bible. No offering support or telling her to talk to a friend or pastor. No telling he to call a suicide hotline…nothing.
Then, when another person was kind enough to offer support and a suicide hotline number, the comment was deleted.
That was it for me. I will be doing anything I can to stop this woman, and since she will delete anything she doesn’t like. I will be commenting here.
Please, please, please, Stay away from this woman.