20 Facts About Me
1. I am 4’11 1/2″, but like to round my height to 5′.
2. I got my first cavity at 20 years old.
3. I was a cheerleader from 7th -12th grade.
4. I took 4 years of baton lessons and can still twirl one.
5. My first job was at Eckerd’s at age 16.
6. I used to talk my way out of detention in high school by washing
7. I taught school for 15 years (every grade from K-6 except 3rd).
8. I once drove from ND to NC all by myself.
9. My mom had me when she was 17.
10. I think I am going to look for my birthfather soon.
11. Oatmeal makes me puke.
12. I have only been hospitalized twice in my life
(age 4 for severe pink eye that swelled both eyes shut
and age 7 for sinus surgery).
13. I like anything pink and girly.
14. I hate speaking in public.
15. My children are adopted.
16. A lot of times, I hold my feelings in ’till I blow.
17. I looooove country music.
18. After 3 years in North Dakota, I don’t care if I ever see
19. I lived with my mom at my grandparent’s house until I was
four. Then we moved right next door.
20. My most frightening moment was in ND seeing a tornado coming
accross the base. We ran and hid under the stairs in the